General Admission & VIP tickets available through Ticketmaster or by phone at 800-745-3000.
- General Admission: $18 ($23 day-of event)
- VIP: $75
- Preferred Entry
- VIP Viewing Area
- VIP Hang Area with Exclusive Cash Bar & Restrooms
- Festival will take place rain or shine.
- All sales are final. No refunds or exchanges. Re-entry allowed.
- Patrons of all ages are welcome. Tickets will be required for patrons age 6 and older.
- For questions regarding a previously placed order, please call 1-800-653-8000 or visit Ticketmaster’s help site here.
- All acts advertised have confirmed their appearance at Crystal Coast Music Festival; however, acts and performance times are subject to change without notice.
- Tickets lost or stolen cannot be replaced.
- There is a limit of ten (10) tickets per order.
- Management reserves the right, without the refund of any portion of the ticket purchase price, to refuse admission or to eject any person who fails to comply with the rules of the venues, local, state or federal law, or whose conduct is deemed illegal, disorderly, or offensive by management.
- Persons entering the venues are subject to search for contraband, unauthorized merchandise, alcohol, controlled substances, weapons, firearms, fireworks, cameras, video equipment, or recording devices, which are expressly forbidden. Any persons found attempting to enter the venues with forbidden item(s) will be refused access, or, at venue’s discretion, allowed to give up the forbidden item(s). Confiscated items will be destroyed or given away at venue’s discretion.
- Ticket user assumes all risks of personal injury incidental to the event, whether occurring prior to, during, or subsequent to the event.
- The resale or attempted resale tickets at a price higher than that appearing on the face of the ticket is prohibited and if discovered will result in the ticket being voided without refund.
- The sale of unauthorized merchandise is not permitted. Purchaser agrees he/she may be ejected from the event if found selling unauthorized merchandise.
- Tickets may not be used for advertising, promotion (including contests and sweepstakes), or other trade purposes without the express written consent of Crystal Coast Music Festival.
- Ticket user consents to Crystal Coast Music Festival and its affiliates’ use of his/her image or likeness incidental to any video display, transmission, or recording of the event.
When and Where
- When: Saturday, June 4 (Gates open at 3pm / Show begins at 4pm)
- Where: Atlantic Beach (directly across from the Atlantic Beach – Morehead City Bridge)
What can I bring?
Feel free to bring the following items with you:
- Sun block
- Blankets, sheets and towels
- Small backpacks and purses
- Empty water bottle (free, filtered water provided to all patrons via 3 Hydration Stations)
- 1 sealed bottle of water
- Selfie Sticks are allowed, but must expand to no longer than 40’ in length and must be made of light material (light metal, rubber plastic.) All selfie sticks are subject to staff discretion and may or may not be allowed.
What should I leave at home?
Kindly leave these items at home:
- Food and Drink
- Illegal substances of any kind
- Lawn chairs
- Glow sticks
- Silly String
- Spray Paint
- Pets (Service Dogs will be permitted)
- Glass Containers and Metal Aerosol Cans, including Sunscreen in Aerosol Cans
- Scooters or Personal Motorized Vehicles
- Recording devices of any kind including professional recording equipment, GoPros, detachable lens camera, audio recording equipment, and video recording equipment
- No unauthorized vendors will be permitted
- No solicitations, handbills, sampling, give-aways, etc.
REMEMBER: All travelers and their belongings are subject to search and prohibited items will be removed at the discretion of the front gate staff. These items are subject to change at anytime and at the discretion of the front gate and security staff.