The Crystal Coast Music Festival will take place Saturday, June 3, 2017, in Atlantic Beach, North Carolina. Gates open at 12:30PM. Show starts at 1:30PM. Curtain at 10PM. This is an all-ages, family friendly event. Children under 3 enter free. Re-entry is allowed with the festival wristband received at initial entry so you can enjoy the beach and ocean at any time!
2017 Artist Lineup & Schedule
- NEEDTOBREATHE – 8:30 PM
- Dr. Dog – 6:30 PM
- Shovels & Rope – 5:00 PM
- Bombadil – 3:45 PM
- Los Colognes – 2:30 PM
- Rebekah Todd & The Odyssey – 1:30 PM
You talked – we listened. The Crystal Coast Music Festival VIP experience has been revamped to include the following:
- 2017 branded merch item
- Special entrance lane into the festival
- Early entry to the festival before other patrons
- Dedicated viewing area near the stage
- Exclusive hang area on-site
- Exclusive bar
- Exclusive bathrooms
- Specialty drink not offered anywhere else at the festival
- Happy hour hors d’oeuvres provided by Promise’ Land Market
- …and more!
Food trucks will be on the festival grounds for easy access to unique food for purchase throughout the event:
- The Merry Franksters – 1976 Airstream Food Trailer specializing in masterful hot dogs
- A & M Red’s Food Truck – Delicious sliders and tacos
- The Tiny Tornado – A fresh food frenzy
- Captain’s Kitchen – Morehead City’s own Captain Marty serves up shrimp burgers, oyster burgers, scallop burgers & fish sandwiches
- Ben & Jerry’s – Cold ice cream for a hot beach day!
Shuttle service will run on June 3 from 12pm (noon) – until with parking available on a first-come, first-served basis at the following locations (please note restrictions or costs per location as indicated below):
- Carteret Community College (3505 Arendell St, Morehead City) – FREE
- Marine Fisheries (3441 Arendell St, Morehead City) – Overflow parking right next to Carteret Community College – FREE
- DoubleTree (2717 W Fort Macon Rd, Atlantic Beach) – $10 park and ride
- Carteret Community Theatre (1311 Arendell St, Downtown Morehead City) – FREE
- First United Methodist Church (900 Arendell St, Downtown Morehead City) – FREE (NOTE – Towing Enforced: Cars remaining past 7am on Sunday, June 4, will be towed at owners’ expense)
- Old High School (1142 Bridges St, Downtown Morehead City) – FREE
Festival attendees may park in all other legal public lots and street parking and pick up a shuttle at the nearest location listed above.
Allowed & Prohibited Items
- Sun block
- Blankets, sheets and towels
- Small purses (12″x6″x12″)
- One sealed water bottle
- Weapons (guns, knives, and or any weapons of any kind)
- Large backpacks, book bags, or non-transparent bags over hand size (Any bag that is not clear plastic, vinyl or PVC & over 12”x6”x12” in size will not be allowed)
- Food or drink (other than one sealed water bottle)
- Alcohol – Illegal substances of any kind
- Coolers or picnic baskets
- Chairs of any kind
- Glow sticks
- Silly String, confetti, glitter, spray paint
- Pets (Service dogs will be permitted)
- Selfie sticks
- Glass containers or aerosol cans of any kind Scooters or personal motorized vehicles
- Detachable lens cameras
- Recording devices of any kind including professional recording equipment, GoPros, audio recording equipment or video recording equipment
- Remote controlled vehicles or aircrafts, including drones
- No unauthorized vendors will be permitted
- No solicitations, handbills, sampling, give away, etc.
Remember: All concert goers and their belongings are subject to search and prohibited items will be removed at the discretion of the front gate staff. These items are subject to change at any time and at the discretion of the front gate and security staff.
2017 tee-shirts, specialty posters, koozies and more will be available at this year’s event.
The Crystal Coast Music Festival will be accessible friendly. If you have any questions regarding accessibility, please contact us via email.
Crystal Coast Music Festival will have medical personnel located throughout the site if you require medical attention.
Check out our Accommodations page for more information on lodging options in the area.
Contact us via email with any other questions. We’d be happy to help!